Southern fried Shrimps Recipes


Ingredients: ● Prawn ● White chilli ● Salt ● Vegetable oil ● Milk ● Flour ● Egg yolk

Directions:
Place fry pan on a low heat
Add vegetable oil

Step1 - Mix your flour with white chilli & salt
Step 2 - Deep shrimps into egg yolk
Step 3 - Deep shrimps into bowl of liquid milk
Step 4 - coat shrimps into the bowl of flour

Step 5 - Put your coated shrimps into your fry pan for a fry on a low heat for 7 minutes

GOOD LUCK GUYZ

Share on Google Plus

About ESTHER SUNDAY

My name is Esther Sunday from Akwaibom... I officially welcome you to our blog.... yes!! OURS 'you and m' the blog na our own. How else do i explain the OURS, cause we will be exploring cooking together so join me through my adventure of cooking, creating new recipes... Trends are undemanding and straight forward to follow. My recipes are bed out locally and tabled in a modern form.

0 comments :

Post a Comment